These terms and conditions govern all use of www.wheretoeat.co.uk and all content and services available at or through the website, (the Website). The Website is owned and run by Where To Ltd ( the Owner).
- www.wheretoeat.co.uk and your Account. If you create an account on the Website, you are responsible for upholding the security of your account, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account and any actions taken in connection with the account. You must not operate your account in an unlawful or misleading manner. The Owner is permitted to change or remove any content that it considers inappropriate, unlawful or otherwise likely to cause the Owner liability. Any unauthorised use of your account must be immediately reported to the Owner. You agree to use a current valid email address, and not to impersonate any other person or entity or otherwise attempt to disguise your identity.
- Responsibility of submitting reviews. If you add a review to the Website you are entirely responsible for the review and any harm resulting from that review. By making a review available, you agree that:
- the review is fair and accurate;
- the review is not obscene, abusive, threatening, libelous, invasive of privacy, or otherwise injurious to third parties. You agree that the review does not contain any form of commercial solicitation and does not contain threats towards individuals or entities, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party.
- the review is not spam and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content.
By submitting a review to the Website, you grant the Owner a world-wide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to reproduce, modify, adapt and publish the review.
You agree to indemnify the Owner for all claims brought by a third party against the Owner in connection with the review which you post.
The Owner maintains the right to, in the Owner’s sole discretion
- refuse or remove any content that violates any of the Owner's policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable, or
- deny access to and use of the Website to any individual or entity for any reason.
- Links to other websites. We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material made available through the websites to which www.wheretoeat.co.uk links, and that link to www.wheretoeat.co.uk. The Owner does not have any control over those other websites and webpages, and is not responsible for their contents or their use.
- Copyright infringement. The Owner respects the intellectual property rights of others as the owner asks others to respect its intellectual property rights. If you consider that material located on www.wheretoeat.co.uk violates your copyright, you are encouraged to contact the Owner.
- Intellectual property. You may not copy, reproduce, re-sell, publish or modify any portion of the web site without written consent from the Owner.
- Changes. The Owner reserves the right to modify or replace any part of this Agreement at any time. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement for changes. Your continued use of the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes.
- Termination. The Owner may terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement or your account, you can simply cease to use the Website.
- Limitation of liability. This Website contains material submitted and created by third parties. The Owner excludes all liability for any illegality arising from errors, omissions or inaccuracy in such material and takes no responsibility for such material. In no event will the owner or their licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory.
- Contact us. Should you have any questions regarding this agreement, you can email us at [email protected]